Here in the UK we have some of the best gardening shows in the world. They are great for getting inspiration for your own garden so why not book to see one or two of these great shows this year.
With the 2012 RHS show season an enjoyable memory, the groundwork has begun to ensure the 2013 shows are the best yet. At the forefront of horticulture, RHS shows provide inspiration for gardeners of all levels. Discover show gardens and floral displays featuring the latest trends while soaking up the vibrant atmosphere at a truly unique social occasion.
Abundant with top quality nurseries and gardening products, there is plenty of choice for the discerning gardener and, if you’re still stuck for ideas, the RHS advisory team and gardening experts are on hand.
An added bonus for 2013 is that the Chelsea Flower Show is celebrating its 100 year anniversary so it promised to be extra special.
If you are an RHS member you can purchase tickets for member days or discounted tickets to the public days.
2013 Show Dates
- RHS Plant and Design Show – February 19th to 20th
- RHS Great London Plant Fair – March 26th to 27th
- RHS London Orchid and Botanical Art Show – April 11th to 13th
- RHS Show Cardiff – April 19th to 21st
- Malvern Spring Gardening Show – May 9th to 12th
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show – May 21st to 25th
- BBC Gardeners’ World Live – June 12th to 16th
- Hampton Court Palace Flower Show – July 9th to 14th
- RHS Show Tatton Park – July 25th to 28th
- Malvern Autumn Show – September 28th to 29th
- RHS Harvest Festival Show – October 8th to 9th
- RHS Shades of Autumn Show – October 22nd to 23rd